feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Fairings, Christmas, Twitter

Labels: , ,

I got my R1 race fairings in today. I have a few pics of what they will look like on the bike if I can get them to fit. So far its not looking good as the upper fairing is in the way of everything. I'll make it work though. Also, with the upgrade to Dyna coils, the bike doesn't want to start anymore. Ive tested each spark plug and each is giving off a nice fat blue spark. Ive narrowed it down to the carbs which sucks because I hate doing carb work. I'll be working on it tomorrow and will get it running.

In other news, I have found a ligit reason to use Twitter. All I wanted was a program on my phone that would just let me update and I found Twobile. Its great if anyone has Windows Mobile. So check it out and become a follower.....Please!

My Twitter....Clicky!

Oh, my Twitter feed is also on the bottom of this page...Check it out!

From FZR Tear Down

0 comments:

Post a Comment