feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Err....Happy New Year and There Is Gas In My Shoe!

Labels: , , , ,

Happy New year to all my readers!

I have the final position of the upper fairing done. Well, its only connected to the fairing stay. Here is a pic.

From FZR Tear Down



As far as it starting....So far nothing has happened. I did a valve job this week and only had to do two intake valves. Figured that would help it start. Then I replaced the plugs as the old ones were fouled. Nothing. Cleaned the carb slides because one was a little sticky. And more nothing. There are a few more options that I can do, but after that I may be SOL.

One thing that has me worried is that there were metal shavings where the plugs are. I don't know how they got there, but I am hoping they never got into the cylinders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment