feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

FZR's, Cool Runnigs and Chuck Norris

Labels: , , , ,

Ok, this post has nothing to do with Cool Runnings. I'm glad I got that out of the way.

So, today I finished the tail by supporting the middle of it with a piece of aluminum. Before that, if I sat toward the back of it, I would hear it crack which never sounds good. I also trimmed the under tail for the remote reservoir of the rear shock. On top of that, I painted the upper fairing. Its not all that impressive but it will get the job done. I will have pictures up later.

On a side note, I realized I had a Word Press blog from last year. I got an email that someone had commented on one of the posts. It was crazy, when I visited the site, I had 10 posts and each one had no less then 4 comments. So thats why I cannot wait until everyone out there starts to comment here.

I haven't posted there in over a year, but I will give you a link to it. Feel free to leave comment (do that here first tho).

0 comments:

Post a Comment